Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New York City

G'day Mates! After spending a weekend in Boston, I headed to New York City do see what it had is store for me. Since I was young I was always fascinated about New York City because of all the films and television shows produced. I was determined to see what all the buzz was about to see if big dreams do come true. Of course since I like big cities I instantly knew NYC would be a unique city to visit. I recommend New York City for people who love the busy and crowded areas filled with thousands of people walking everywhere. If you are looking for history then NYC is the place to visit! NYC is also a city for people who love to eat! Besides the history and food, NYC has a lot of shops and sightseeing to choose from. To stay in shape I mainly walked around the city to embrace the Big Apple, and see things that cannot be seen from any public transportation. Here below are my top ten places to see or do in NYC. 1. Try the street vendor food 2. The Late Show with David Letterman 3. Madison Square Garden 4. Times Square 5. Radio City 6. Brooklyn Bridge 7. Central Park 8. Statue of Liberty 9. World Trade Center Memorial 10. Empire State Building Of course there are a lot more things to list, but this gives you a sample of the city. Just remember to bring a good pair of walking shoes, and have fun. Like always at any time there is an opportunity to travel or try something new do it. This will help you to find yourself and meet people around the world to learn different cuisines and cultures. Only you have the power to see the World, until next time book some trips and enjoy college. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment