Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Boston Ahoy

G'day Mates! As I stated in my previous blog I was going to write about my experience and share some useful tips about the Historical city of Boston. Heading out east I took my first train route to Boston. It takes longer to get to Boston on the train than an airplane, but it gives you the ability to see the back roads of America. After a twenty-two hour train ride from Chicago I arrived in Boston. I didn't know what to except, but I was excited to see some friends of whom I have not seen since four years ago when we went to Australia. I must say it was a great reunion, and having friends in different places saves on hotel stays, and getting an inside look of where to go. I would recommend visiting Boston if you like a young crowd, historical sites and seeing many attractions. Boston has a lot to offer based on location, schools and actually not as busy area compared to other big cities. I wouldn't want to spoil all the fun, but if you do plan on visiting Boston here are my top ten places to visit/things to do: 1. The Freedom Trail 2. Quincy Market 3. The Oyster House 4. Try a Boston Crème Pie 5. Fenway Park 6. USS Constitution Museum 7. JFK Museum 8. Boston Brewery Tours 9. Ride the {T} known as the Rail system 10. Visit the beautiful parks around the city If you have any questions please leave a comment, and I will share more! My next trip is heading off to New York City as known as the Big Apple! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment