Friday, November 9, 2012

End of October Fun

I had the last weekend of October off and was able to enjoy the weekend! Usually it is hard for me to request a weekend off due to my jobs, but this time around everything fell into place. To kick off my weekend fun I headed to Meuer Farm with my girlfriend and some other friends. I love going to Meuer Farm because I learn something new every time I go. Although the weather was a tad bit chilly, we still had a fun time. This time we went on a hayride. I haven’t been on one since I was in grade school, so it brought back my childhood memories. On the hayride we toured the farm learning about the products that are sold on the land. Some of these items include strawberries, walnut trees, honey, maple, and much more. I didn’t realize how massive this farm was, even though I been there a few times. After the hayride we headed into the corn maze. Since it has rained a lot recently some of the paths had been cut off due to huge amount of mud and water, but this didn’t prevent us to continue on. We got through without any problems; even with some turn around paths we had fun answering trivia questions to get us through the maze. Afterwards we headed back to Fond du Lac to get dinner at Sebastian’s Steak House located on Main Street. We had been craving steak for a long time so this place was a good choice to get our steak fix. I would recommend this place if you are looking for quality, good wine selection, and unique scenery. That concluded my productive fun day, and I am looking forward to enjoy the rest of fall before winter comes along. Until next time see you soon in my next adventure! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment