Thursday, November 1, 2012

Annual Wag and Walk Event

acr
The annual wag and walk is an event in its 12th year which is a fundraiser for the Fond du Lac Humane Society. This unique event had people come from surrounding communities to show off their dogs from all types in various costumes. During this time I tried something new by participating in their craft show which allowed me to sell my photos that I took on my trips oss the pond. Although I did not sell anything I was able to speak with people about my experience travelling and the photos I captured. A lot of people complimented my work and it encouraged me to capture more photos and expand my knowledge about photography. Another vendor that was there sold homemade candles which offered numerous types of scents and colors. Another vendor offered a shelter from ferrets from across the state. I never knew there was a shelter for ferrets, but after talking to the owner she provided new information for me. Participating in this event allowed me to gain new information about the humane society and share my photos with others. The photos above are the photos I am selling, if you are interested in buying some please let me know. I would love to hear some feed backs from you. See you soon in my next adventure! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment