Friday, October 12, 2012

Tour of Fond du Lac

As I was getting to know my German guest I noticed we had a lot of similarities. I decided it would be a great idea to show him around the city of Fond du Lac. I showed him the places I would normal would go to have fun. The most exciting spot I showed him was Lakeside Park because the park was beautiful and the Lighthouse is unique to see in person. We took a lot of unique photos around the park, and since it is autumn the trees were amazing to look at. We wanted to stay longer but I had to get ready for work. I came up with another idea to take my German guest, Fabian, to my job in Ripon at the America. I gave him an inside look of a kitchen and the things I do typically at work. Of course the night he came we were actually busy which was good because the time flew by, and he saw how busy things can get. After a busy night we had a lot of fun learning new things and getting to know each other a lot more. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment