Friday, October 12, 2012

Human Race Event

G'day mates, I want to thank everybody who helped me with my Human Race Fundraiser. I was able to raise $125 for our club and part of the money goes back to the community. It was a fun event talking to other people from the community and talking about how they are making a difference in the community. I am hoping next year we can raise more money since we will have more time. After the Human Race event I headed over to Chilton to meet up with the German group for a Cave tour at Ledgeview Nature Center. We all had a great time going through the caves and learning about them. This was my third time at the cave tour and I still have a lot of fun. For some this were people first time being in a cave and facing their fears of tight enclosed areas. The tour lasted about two hours, and I must say it is a workout going through the caves and getting out. Afterwards we were tired and hungry from the adventure. We headed home for a short nap, and then I got ready work. I could tell this week was going to go fast, but fun at the same time and this was only day four. In my next blog I get to experience my first day opening for my restaurant class, so stay tuned! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment