Friday, October 12, 2012

The Germans has arrived

Recently the German students from across the pond arrived in Fond du Lac at Moraine Park Technical College. I headed down to Madison to pick them up from the airport and I was super excited to meet them. As we arrived at the airport we found out the German students missed their connecting flight from Chicago to Madison. I was sad because I didn't see them until I finished work, but I was still curious and excited to see them. After I finished work I headed over to my friend’s house to pick up my guest. Although he was tired, we quickly connected with found out we had similar personalities, and I knew I would have a great time ahead. The next day by instructor Lois’ cold sandwich class hosted a tea party for the German students. They all enjoyed the delicious food and desserts. Later that night we all went to a bonfire. The weather was perfect for a fire and had a nice breeze. We were able to meet each and I got the chance to meet some of the people I have not met yet. I could tell everyone was enjoying themselves. After having a long day I was super tired, and we headed home to get ready for the big week ahead. In my next blog I will talk about the weekend ahead! See you soon! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment