Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Milwaukee Trip

Recently I made a random trip down to Milwaukee with my friend Heather from Moraine Park. We headed down to the city on Saturday night to check out some bands at bar called B.B.C. located on the east side of the city. I was excited to check these bands because their genre of music is an Irish rock theme. The three bands were Living Dred, Wise guys and Scallywags, and Whiskey o
f the Damned. They each gave an excellent performance on stage, and got the crowd pumped up to their music. My friend Heather knew one of the band members of the Living Dred and I was able to meet the band. They were a fun group to talk to and they were down to earth. We didn't stay out too late because we both had to work the next morning; therefore, we came back the same night. I had a lot of fun doing something different to support local bands in the big city. Remember you don't have to look far to find something fun to do. Catch you soon in my next blog, ciao! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment