Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Germany Exchange Program

As part of Moraine Park Technical College’s Germany Exchange Program the German students from across the pond are coming soon. I am very excited to host and spend time with the German students to show them the lifestyle in Wisconsin. As part of the culinary arts club we have planned a lot of exciting activities for them. This is my second year being part of this program and learning another culture never gets old. Although I didn't travel with the group to Germany this past summer, I am curious to meet the new group of students. For the next 12 days I will give you an inside look of the activities we do each day. I can tell already these days ahead are going to go super-fast, but sit back and enjoy the journey! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment