Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Culinary Arts Club goes bowling

Recently the culinary arts club had the opportunity to go bowling at Ledgeview Lanes in Fond du Lac. This was our first gathering to hang out outside of class to have fun and enjoy a night out. It was a small gathering since it was league night at the bowling alley, but for the people who stayed around had a great time bowling, singing, and dancing. My first two rounds of bowling were not too good but the third round became a bowling throw down with our new instructor Mike who is a Moraine Park alumni. We went back and forth getting spares and strikes after strikes. As result I ended winning with a score of 216 to his 202, it was a close round to the very end. This was my highest game I bowled so far, and I hope I can score high again soon. I didn't stay too long because I had to Dj, but the rest of the group stayed to finish off their games. I'm sure we might have the opportunity to go bowling once the Germans come over to visit. Well mates, that is all for now until next time, see you soon! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment