Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Walking Dead

G'day mates, I recently encountered my new favorite television series called The Walking Dead shown on AMC. If you are a big fan of zombies and a thriller theme show then this television series is perfect for you. When I watched the first episode I couldn’t stop watching the first season because the drama and plot has an excellent story line. This series feels like a never ending film that keeps going, and there is always a twist that constantly keeps me on my toes. Season 3 is will be starting in just three weeks and I can barely wait for the new episodes ahead. Make sure you check it out otherwise you will be missing out on an excellent television series. I would love to hear some feedback on how you feel about The Walking Dead. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment