Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome Back

Welcome Back to Moraine Park Ahoy Mates! Welcome back to another exciting semester. This is the time of the year when I get to meet new people, start new classes and enjoy a lot of exciting fun. This is my last semester at Moraine Park but I am excited to join the fun activities ahead. To kick off the semester student life welcomed back the Moraine Park Community with free food and fun live entertainment. On the first day of classes, students and staff including Moraine Park’s President Dr. Sheila Ruhland came to watch a professional speaker who uses the persona, wit and wisdom of Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies of all time and I couldn't believe how much the speaker looked like Forrest Gump in the movie. I couldn't stay to watch the whole segment because I had class, but I heard the act was unique and fun. I was able to get a picture with Forrest Gump and like I said before this person looked exactly like Tom Hanks. I can tell already that this semester is going to be a busy, fun semester. So stay tuned and let the semester begin! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment