Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jonathan Burns Visit MPTC

Recently as part of the student life back to college events, Jonathan Burns, kicked off his skills to the Moraine Park community. To start off the comedy hour students and staff were offered free lunch (chicken Alfredo with garlic bread). I had the opportunity to introduce Jonathan Burns before his performance. Jonathan Burns is known for his flexibility, curiosity, and goofiness around the world performing at universities, festivals, and events. During this time I enjoyed his clever tricks and jokes. Most of the things he was did were amazing and I couldn't believe some of the things he was able to pull off. I won't ruin anything for you but if you have the chance to see him, I recommend it because you will have a great time! To get a sneak preview of his work, check out his website at www.flexiblecomedy.com or his twitter account @ Jonathan Burns. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment