Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding Season

Recently I had the opportunity to attend a friend’s wedding at the Holiday Inn in Fond du Lac. It was a beautiful day for a wedding and the ceremony was wonderful and fun. I was my friend Sean date and we didn’t realize how many people from the wedding party we knew personally. We had wonderful time watching the slideshow of how the married couples met, and listening to thestories from the wedding party. It is always fun hearing the stories they share, it is never a dull moment with them. Afterwards we started eating our dinner and which was good. I had a steak with mashed potatoes and corn. For dessert we had cupcakes and there was a fondue fountain made by Aimee from Blessed Bee Cupcakes. I was able to talk to her and see how her shop is doing, and of course the cupcakes were delicious. Shortly afterwards the dancing kicked off and we watched the father-daughter and mother-son dances. Everybody there had a wonderful time with each other and danced the night away. I was glad I was able to attend a wedding this summer because I missed the previous weddings when I was away on my trip. Well mates that is all for now, in my next blog I will write about my new job, stay tuned! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment