Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cherry Berry Opens in Fond du Lac

There have been several new businesses that opened up recently in Fond du Lac. Cherry Berry is the latest opening in town and is located on the corner of Main and Johnson Streets next to Walgreens and Jimmy John’s. Cherry Berry is a self-serve yogurt bar that offers over 50 rotating flavors and numerous amounts of toppings to choose from. When I first walked into Cherry Berry I was amazed to the see the retro design of the furniture and bright colors. I was overwhelmed of choices to choose from because everything looked and smelled good, and the toppings options were even better. The best way I handled all the toppings were by adding everything on top including the fruits and candies. I was satisfied with the frozen yogurt, and the price was well worth it. Seeing this type of business open in Fond du Lac is great for the community because they offer a lot of healthy choices and allow people to expand their taste buds. I am looking forward for more business opening in 2012, and I will make sure I pass the word to you when find out! Cheers, Lee IV

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I wasn't sure what Cherry Berry was. I love frozen yogurt! Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete