Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2012 London Olympics

As the 2012 Olympics is in full swing, there has been a lot of exciting sporting events to watch. It is awesome to watch athletes from around the world represent their countries to win the gold. When I watched the opening ceremonies it was amazing how people from all over come together to share a unique event in history, regardless of political opinion, ethnicity, or beliefs. During the ceremonies I had the ability to learn about countries I never heard of before. I took this opportunity to add these countries to my list of places to visit, and the list got longer. Every day I wake up, the first thing I do is turn on the television and search which sporting event I have not watched yet. My favorites thus far have been ping pong, soccer, and volleyball. Without any doubt I cannot resist seeing all the coverage around London, as it brings back memories when I was there two months ago. I can tell I learned a lot when I were there because each time they showed a landmark, I say to myself I was there and learned about that. As I continue to cheer on USA, I would like to know what events are your favorites. Leave a comment or two I would love to hear from you! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment