Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Fun

After being gone traveling for a month, I wondered what the rest of summer is going to be like? Although I am happy to see my family and friends again, I am already planning where I want visit next. In order to accomplish my goal of traveling to new countries every year, I made sure I am picking up more hours at work to start saving. To kick off my summer back in the states I went to see the summer movie, “The Avengers.” If you have not seen this movie yet, I recommend seeing it because it has everything you need in a movie. Many people will see their favorite comic marvel characters all together in this epic movie. Even the actors and actresses playing these roles were amazing, and they made the plot and storyline interesting. I felt “The Avengers” had a good mixture of adventure, drama, and action. I talked to a lot of people and they loved it; even some saw it two or three times already. I knew if people paid full price to see a movie that many times, then the movie is worth it. Throughout the movie I was on the edge of my chair trying to figure out how it would end. Since I don’t like spoiling information about a great movie; here is a chance for you to check out the trailer below. I guarantee you will enjoy this epic movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/ Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment