Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Journey Home

The feeling of travelling for a month feels like a blur. Being away from my family and friends made me miss them even more, but I had an epic time traveling throughout parts of Europe learning about different cultures, cuisines, and history. This journey has given me the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, and the experience was priceless. As I head back across the pond I thought to myself where I wanted to go next on my big trip? I recommend taking the leap to travel to a place where you never gone before. I believe you will learn more about yourself and other people. Although I do not like to fly, if I let this fear conquer me I would never be able to discover the world. Therefore I challenge you to take the leap and discover the world because there is so much to see and learn. If you would like to see more photos or have any questions about my trip please leave a comment or reach me at my email at mcclendon_lee@yahoo.com. See you back in the homeland! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment