Friday, July 13, 2012

Fun in Wisconsin at Bay Beach

Have you ever wondered what is there to do in the great state of Wisconsin in the summer? Well now you can find out throughout my blogs this summer. To get a quick thrill and have fun with friends and family the first thing I recommend to add your list of things to do in the summer is going to Bay Beach in Green Bay. Since I am not from Wisconsin I thought Bay Beach was a real beach, but actually it is an amusement park for all ages. Many people know this area because they went to Bay Beach when they were little with their family and friends. My girlfriend Rachel and some friends drove up to Green Bay to have some fun at Bay Beach. Compared to Six Flags Great America and Carnivals rides, Bay Beach is a lot cheaper than those places. The average cost of each ride is about 50 cents, and some are even 25 cents. Since I am not a big of heights I didn’t go on some rides, but I still had a good time doing something different. For more information check the website at http://www.ci.green-bay.wi.us/BayBeach/index.html Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment