Thursday, July 19, 2012

Activities to do in Fond du Lac

As the summer months start to pick up there are more things to do in Fond du Lac. My girlfriend and I went miniature golfing at the Fondy Sports complex. This place is filled with activities such as miniature golf; batting cages, go karts, arcade games, and much more. Fondy Sports is a great for all ages and for people who are looking for something to do. We started off playing 18 rounds of putting, trying to figure out who is better at miniature golf. To make things interesting we made a bet saying whoever loses has to buy ice cream for two. I started off a bit rough but as time progressed I improved. Throughout the course we had similar scores. Although on the last hole I got a hole in one, however, I still lost by two points. At the end it was all fun and games, but I shall redeem myself next time. Since I lost I had to buy ice cream for the two of us. I decided to drive down to Kelley Country Creamery located south of Fond du Lac. If you never visit Kelley Country Creamery before then you are missing out on some delicious ice cream. The ice cream is made fresh on the farm, and you can see the where they milk the cows. Usually during peak hours there is a long line, but the line moves really fast. As we entered the shop we could smell the fresh waffle cones and ice cream. There are so many choices to choose from: sundaes, quarts of ice cream, dishes, and much more. I got the farmers wife sundae made of white chocolate raspberry ice cream with raspberry and chocolate topping, and I must say it was delicious. We ate our ice cream outside as we watched the sunset. The area is peaceful and quiet; you can smell the fresh air as you enjoy the people around you. For more information and direction to Kelley Country Creamery click on the link http://kelleycountrycreamery.com/?page_id=25 I hope you enjoy it! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment