Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hallo Germany

Hallo Mates! Welcome to Germany; my home away from home. After traveling for two weeks it is nice to visit my host family in Germany. I must mention traveling can be a lot of fun, but can also be a doozy on the body since I have been constantly on the go. My visit with my host family was a lot of fun especially since I did not have a schedule to be somewhere, and I was able to relax and feel like I was at home. During my visit my host made me home cooked meals, did my laundry, and we had some quality time as a family. I could not believe it has been a year already since I was in Germany with my host family, but they were happy I came back to visit them. It feels good to be part of a great family and not feeling like a tourist, and my German language is slowly getting better, but I have a lot to learn. Germany has been one of the countries that I am considering to live in the future because of the culture, cuisines, and the location is beautiful. Being in Germany prepared for my trips ahead since I got plenty of sleep, fresh clothes, and just doing things that were fun like playing Yahtzee, ping pong, and playing music. I plan on coming back to visit my German family because being across the pond is a bit hard, but I am glad we still keep in touch. On next adventure my next adventure I will be heading off to Prague. So hang on tight it is going to be a fun journey! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment