Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beach Day in Barcelona

The best way to enjoy a sunny hot day in Barcelona is going to the beach. After knowing Barcelona has sand on their beaches compared to the rocks on the beaches in Nice, France I was excited to relax on the warm soft sand. A lot of people were out enjoying the weather and the cool blue waters. Although I do not know how to swim, I still got in the water. The waves were refreshing which kept me cool from the hot sun. I had no worries in the world because being in Barcelona felt like paradise. After spending hours at the beach my friend Sophia and I headed off to a restaurant our tour guide recommended called El Rey de Gama. This restaurant is known for their famous paella (rice mixed with meats) menu filled either with seafood, chicken, vegetarian, or other various meats. Usually when people recommend a place to eat I always question if it worth the cost? After eating here I must say our tour guide knew the right places to eat where you get your money worth. We were very full after eating at this delicious restaurant. Shortly afterwards we walked around the city to enjoy our last day in the lovely city of Barcelona. I had so much fun here and I would love to come back again to see if this city could be my future home? Later that night we went back to our hostel to pack up for our next trip to Madrid, Spain. So stay tuned on our next adventure, catch you soon! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment