Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Culinary Club goes bowling

Ahoy Mates! For the annual end of semester activity, the culinary club went bowling at Ledgeview Lanes. For all the hard work we put into fundraisers, going bowling was a great way for us to enjoy the end of the semester. There were twelve members of the culinary club who attend the event. We had a great time bowling and dancing the evening away. Although I haven’t gone bowling since March my scores were pretty good, and each game my scores went up. My highest game was a 174, and I was satisfied with that score. Hopefully in the near future I can be consistent with a score like that. We bowled four games and didn’t want to stop. Of course all good things come to an end so we all headed home. I am looking forward to next semester for a fresh start and meeting new culinary students. If you are looking for some fun and tasting great food, join the culinary club, I guarantee you will have a blast!
Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment