Tuesday, May 22, 2012

100th Blog Post

G’day Mates! It is an honor to announce this is my 100th blog post! I can’t believe I am passing the 100th mark, but I am happy to share this journey with you. As I look back it has been a fun, busy adventure, but things are just getting started. Now since summer break is here it is time to take a break from school and enjoy the hot weather. Things are about to get started because you’ll be able to follow my journey throughout Europe for a month. I am travelling from May 21 until June 19 with my friend Sophia from Moraine Park. Sophia and I will be discovering new places, food, and cultures. This will be one of my biggest trips besides when I studied abroad in Australia for a semester. As we encounter new countries I will be posting pictures and videos of our adventures. So sit back and enjoy the journey it is going to be heaps of fun! First stop will be in Dublin, Ireland for a couple of days; this is something you don’t want miss out on! Catch you soon mates!
Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment