Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Birthday Week

Ahoy Mates! After a productive fun week of spring break, it was time to get back in action with school and work. This week is different because I celebrated my birthday all week because this is the only way to enjoy a special day. My official birthday was March 27, but my celebration kicked off with my birthday eve on the 26th. I went out to supper at Gino’s with a couple of friends from school for pizza. It was a great night hanging out with them, as we counted down to midnight for my official birthday. As midnight approached my friends wished me happy birthday, and we had a couple of drinks to celebrate.
On my official birthday I received phone calls from my grandma and mother; they wished me a happy birthday and have a great day. This made my day to hear their voices; at this point I knew I would have a great day. Afterwards I headed off to school for my free 15 minutes massage hosted by Student Activities. The free massages are offered each month for all students, but limited spaces fill fast. If you haven’t sign up for a massage yet, I recommend doing so because it is well worth it! As my massage finished it was time for me to get ready for class. I could barely pay attention because I was eager to celebrate my birthday. Fortunately class went by super-fast, then I was off to get the night started. For my official birthday dinner I wanted to have some Mexican food, so a friend and I went to Mazatlan Restaurant in town. We had a great time eating some amazing food and of course some delicious margaritas. Although I was super full I was eager enough to go out afterwards to meet up with some friends. I must say I had a fun night, and there will be many more to come. On my next blog I will be checking out the new restaurant in town. You will not want to miss this one! See you soon!
Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment