Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super Friday

G’day Mates! February 24 was a super exciting day, but first I would like to say Happy Friday! After not having classes on Friday I took this opportunity to finally purchase my backpacking trip to Europe this summer with my friend Sophia. Although it was supposed to have been five of us going, three of our friends dropped out because they couldn’t afford it anymore. We were sad but the journey must continue on. We purchased our ticket through STA (Student Travel Agency). This is a company that is specializing in trips for students and teachers, with the cheapest route to travel. I booked other trips with them before and I enjoy their service because they are friendly, and experience traveling so they give a first-hand recommendation to various places. My friend Sophia and I are super excited for this trip because we are traveling for a month in twelve different countries in Europe. This is definitely a once in a life time experience to try experience new cuisines and cultures. Our next step in our trip is buying our train ticket and finding the best way for us to save money. I plan on sharing my experience with you as we prepare our trip, and as we continue our voyage across the big pond. Well mates after that exciting step that is all for today, I realize planning can be a lot of work, but at the end it is worth the wait and patience of working hard. If you want to know more about traveling or have any questions please leave a comment. It would be my pleasure to reply back. Until next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment