Friday, March 9, 2012

We are Futuremakers 2012

G’day Mates! February 28 was the day I finally finish my video for the We are Futuremakers competition. This competition was open to all the technical college students in Wisconsin. Students had the opportunity to feature in a video of why they are a Futuremaker. This was a fun process for me because I was able to create a video that showed my creativity inside and outside of school. To check out my video click on the link at http://www.wearefuturemakers.com/videocompetition/entry/id/269. You also have the chance to vote for my video and rate it, the more votes I get the better chance of winning. I hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you think! The last day to vote is March 17th! There are other videos you can check out on the website too. I will keep you informed on the progress of the video selection. In my next blog I’ll be talking about a new restaurant in town called Fat Joe’s. Until next time see you on the next voyage. Ciao! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment