Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Journey to Madison



Happy Friday Mates! On March 16, my friend Sophia and I headed down to Madison, to finish booking our Europe trip at the STA (Student Travel Agency) store. As we were driving down the weather was nice, but midway through our journey we had to drive through fog. Fog is one of the weather conditions I don’t like driving through because I can’t see what is around. As we got closer to Madison the fog lifted up, and the weather was beyond amazing. Nothing beats a sunny day in Madison because there is so much to see and do. As we entered the STA Company we were greeted with friendly service, and our agent Jessica helped us with all of our travel plans for a month. After we finished booking our trip, we meet up with Sophia’s friend for lunch. Once we finished getting lunch, we went shopping. We didn’t find much but we did enjoy walking around looking at several of shops, and coffee shops. Afterwards since Sophia’s friend, Casey, attends the University of Wisconsin - Madison, she gave us a mini tour of the campus. It is amazing how many people attend UW-Madison and how big this campus is, it is like a small community within itself. As soon as the fun was starting it was time for us to head back to Fond du Lac because I had to work. I must say our journey to Madison was well worth it, and I hope to visit Madison again because there is so much to do. Well mates I hope you enjoy this journey because there is more to come! See you soon!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment