Monday, March 26, 2012

Tour of Moraine Park’s Beaver Dam campus

Welcome back Mates! March 14 was the day I was able to take a tour of Moraine Park’s Beaver Dam campus. That was the day I sat on a committee to help pick a nominee for the Student of the Year Award. I represented as the Student Ambassador and I sat with three other members from the three Moraine Park campuses. We interviewed 13 nominees for the award, and I must say each person had a unique personality and story about them. I was glad to sit on this committee because I was able to meet students who I never met before. Throughout the day I was able to tour around the campus to see what the campus had to offer. Although it’s a small campus, the Beaver Dam campus is in the process of renovating for a new library and a new student center. I’m looking forward to seeing the renovations once the project is complete. At the end of the day the committee concluded who should be nominated for the Student of the Year Award. To find out who was elected you can find out on May 4 at the Student Recognition Banquet in Lomira. As we left the campus I headed home to have dinner with my friend from Moraine Park to eat at Perl’s in St. Peter. The food was tasty, especially since the wings special was all you can eat for $7.99. I recommend if you want to try something new to check out Perl’s. Well mates after a long productive day, It’s time for bed, ciao!
Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment