Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 9- Happy Monday

Ahoy Mates! As the winter holiday break is almost finished, I have to take a winterim at Moraine Park Technical College for career development. Career development is a class that focuses on helping people build their portfolio such as making resumes better, working on a cover letter, doing mock interviews, and much more to benefit people for the real world. I met some people who are from the criminal justice and health care programs. They seemed very outgoing and funny; it was neat to meet people from other career paths. We were in class for four hours. During this time we went through the course materials, ice breakers, and worked on a group assignment. The time actually went by pretty fast since we kept busy doing group discussion and brainstorming. After class I headed back home to do my UFC training workout. It is always an accomplishment for me if I get motivated enough to push myself to workout. Then once I finished my workout I headed off to work at ServiceMaster, which is a janitorial service that cleans different companies. Well this completes my Monday, nothing too crazy today, but I did learn a lot though. Ciao until next time!
Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment