Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Monday Blues!



My weekend was pretty relaxing; I basically worked at Qdoba and played video games with some of my friends. With that being said another week of classes was approaching, and now it is Monday, you know people’s favorite day of the week! My Monday started with my Food Principle class. We started to review our final exam questions, and we had a cheese presentation by Geogerina, a sales representative, from Grande Cheese Company. She informed us about the numerous varieties of cheese they offer, and how Grande Cheese uses the freshest ingredients without any fillers or preservatives. Thus far their headquarters is located in Lomira, Wisconsin, but they are in the process of moving their headquarters to Fond du Lac, Wisconsin which would add two hundred jobs in town. The best part of the presentation was that we were able to try the cheese from Grande. I found out which cheeses I liked and didn’t like. I learned that for aged cheese you must have an acquired taste for it otherwise it is a hit or miss. Once class finished my friend Hayley and I purchased our tickets for the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert at the Resch Center in Green Bay, on February 16, 2012. We are so excited to attend this because these two artists are becoming huge in the spotlight, and their music is amazing, especially if you like country. Afterwards I started to write my blogs, and talked to friends from school. It is funny although I was done with class at 11 a.m. I didn’t leave school till 6 p.m. because I got distracted talking to people and running errands around school. I didn’t mind because I had nothing else to do and Moraine Park Technical College is basically my second home. Well the Monday Blues turned into Happy Blues; it is amazing how things turn out at the end of the day. Well that is all for now I will catch you on my Tuesday voyage! Ciao!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment