Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

I love my Fridays because it is the start of the weekend and I don’t have classes on these days. So I always use my Friday as the day to pay bills and run errands. I started my day off by attending a meeting at Moraine Park about me doing a lunch and learn in January about my experience in Australia. Hopefully this event would give people the opportunity to learn more about this country and encourage them to travel there. I will have more information when the date gets closer. Afterwards I went to the barbershop to get my haircut because NO Shave November was done, and I got my haircut for $5 which is a good price! Then I went to State Farm Insurance to get my car insurance. Although it is more money for me it feels nice to pay for things on my own; I guess it is all a part of growing up. Well today wasn’t the most exciting day but everyday can’t be fun all the time since taking care of business is part of life. I do wonder what the weekend lies ahead though, so stay tune on my weekend voyage!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment