Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finals Week



Ah the best part of the school semester is finals week; actually I’m just kidding because the last week is always a lot more pressure on people. Especially this time of the year people are eager for winter holidays, or its crunch time for people with finals and getting a good grade on their last exams is a must. Then as for some this is their last semester and will be graduating in the spring. As you can see there is a lot of mixed emotions around school, plus the cold month’s lies ahead although it has been unusually warm.
For me my finals started on Monday for my Food Principles class. We had a written exam and a knife cutting skill testing, I felt the exams went pretty well, but I guess I have to wait and see. After my class I had to work at Qdoba, and work wasn’t too bad. A steady rush of people came in which isn’t too bad because it makes time go by fast. Afterwards I went back to school to help make cookies for the Culinary Arts Club. For the first time I actually made cookies from scratch and they turned out good. I made a batch of chocolate jam print cookies, the raspberry is a good color with the chocolate, and the taste is even better. Making cookies is a little tough for me but the ending results is worth the time and work. Later in the night I went to one of my friends’ house to play the board game Life; I haven’t played this game since I was little so it brought back memories as a child. It was a lot of fun, and we played about two hours without realizing how time flies. After we finished I called it a night I was a bit tired after a long day. Well I will catch you soon for day two of finals. Ciao!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment