Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Saturday Fun day!!



As soon as I thought I had nothing plan for the weekend my agenda slightly changed. Since we needed extra people to help to make cookies for our fundraiser, I decided to come in to school to help make cookies. My friend Chellsie and I made three types of cookies ranging from spiced cutout cookies and preferment. We had a lot of fun cutting, organizing and baking cookies. Since we took time out of our morning our instructor, Tom, made us breakfast consisting of toast and amazing cheesy scrambled eggs. This was a rare occasion because Tom usually never cooks since he is always baking something. We baked cookies for about three hours, before I had to work at Qdoba. Once I finished my shift I went home to change before I went Appleton with a friend to get dinner at Sairam Indian restaurant. If you have not been at this place I recommend coming here because the food is beyond amazing, and the ingredients are fresh, spicy if needed, and tasty. Since I haven’t eaten here in such a long time I decided to get a lentil soup for my appetizer, a masala chai, and chicken curry for my main course. After eating all of these foods I barely had room to fit more food in, so I took some home for leftovers; which is perfect for a midnight snack.

Since I drove to Appleton, it only made sense to do a little shopping to get the best use of my gas. I went Barnes and Nobles to check out the newest arrival of books and the newest tablets that allow people to read books on them. There were so many choices; sometimes I get lost at this store because there are so many genres to choose from. The best area of the store for me is the Travel corner because it encourages me to keep traveling and checkout pictures of places around the world. Afterwards I quickly went to the mall to get some ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery before they closed for the night. It was totally worth the rush because the ice cream is so good. Once I got my ice cream fix in it was time to head back home. As my voyage ended for the day there will be another voyage ahead, so until then see you later!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment