Friday, November 4, 2011

October Weekend Wrap Up


This past weekend was filled with people dressing up and enjoying the weekend festivities. For me it was a normal relaxing weekend because I had the weekend off from work. I enjoyed spending the time with friends and catching up with my family since I haven’t heard from them in awhile. It is always nice catching up with my family because I only see them a couple times a year since I am three hours away and our schedules are always busy. Besides that my fun is always on Sunday once I start playing soccer at the YMCA in Oshkosh. We played another good game although we wind up tying the opposing team 3-3 after losing the lead with seven minutes left, but we fought hard to tie the game. Afterwards a group of friends from Moraine Park and I decided to go bowling at the Ledgeview Lanes in Fond du Lac. The Sunday specials were buy two games and get one free with cosmic bowling. I like bowling in the dark because the neon colors provide a unique atmosphere. To make bowling more fun we even decided to dress up in our costumes instead of the typical bowling clothing. I have pictures below of us bowling in our costumes. I recommend for anyone who is willing to do something out of the norm to try bowling dressed in their favorite characters. After two hours of bowling we finally finished three games then we decided to grab some food at Taco Bell since we burned so many calories bowling. I must say, the simplest things are the best way to have fun instead of planning things out because the expectations are not as high. That’s all for now until my next blog for the last day of October! Check you later!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment