Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Manic Monday- Monday, November 7

Usually people frown upon Mondays because it is the start of a new week and they are already looking forward to Friday. Similar to the song “Manic Monday” by the Bangles. If you never heard this song before you should check out the music video on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZgLcK5LzI. Well this Monday was special because it started off with me calling my grandma telling her Happy Birthday. Since I don’t go home often I sent her a birthday card, she loved it! Afterwards I went off to class for food principles. We learned about various types of cheeses and milk products. It is amazing how the evolution of dairy changed throughout the years, but I must say what would Wisconsin be without cheese?
I was super excited for Monday night because Da Bears were playing since they didn’t play on Sunday. Like I said before any chance I have to watch Da Bears I am super excited. Anytime a game is played on these nights you know you are going to see a good game. Throughout the game I was on the edge of my seat yelling at the television cheering on my team. Until the very end of the game it was undecided who would win, but Da Bears found a way to pull through and get the victory. I jumped in joy! It’s always great to be a Bears fan!

As soon I thought the night couldn’t get any better I realized I preordered my video game for my Xbox system. I had to wait along with many others to pick up my game “Call of Duty Modern War 3 at the midnight premier at Game Stop. Although it was cold, people were still brave enough to wait in line for the most anticipated game. My roommate and I were lucky enough to wait only 30 minutes to get our reserved game, but the wait was worth it! Once we got back home we played till 3 a.m., even though I had class in the morning. My adrenaline kept me wide awake to keep playing. I was surprised I wasn’t tired for class the next day, which was a good thing. Well that wraps up my Manic Monday, I hope this shows Mondays are not always a bad thing. Until next time I’ll see you on the next voyage!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment