Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bears Sunday!

October 16, was a brisk sunny day which was perfect for autumn weather. The day began with me working at Qdoba for the morning shift, and then afterwards my girlfriend and I went to Fond du Lac cinema to watch the film Dream House. For anyone who likes to watch a thriller suspense film, this would be the film to watch. I was satisfied with the film, throughout it the film kept me thinking of what was going to happen next and wondering how it would end. I’m not going to say much to ruin the film for you. To catch a sneak peak of the film you can watch the trailer at http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi64658457/

Later in the day I did my typical routine schedule of watching my favorite football team Da Chicago Bears play against the Minnesota Vikings. Every chance I have to watch Da Bears I’ll make sure I do because a lot of the Bears games are not shown due to being in a Packers state. Anyways Da Bears played a tremendous game, their defense and offense really picked it up this week. Although the Vikings are not that good this year, I take a win on any given day. This game was a great ending to another weekend, but now it’s time to ready for another week of school and work. Catch you soon for the midterm update!

Adios,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment