Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random Times

October 15, was a random day for me but I didn’t complain. After I finished my shift at Qdoba my friend called me to grab some grub in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. So I figured why not. It’s something to do. We went to a pizza parlor name Cranky Pat’s. This pizza parlor was located in a building on the bottom floor, and was a little small in size. The atmosphere was cozy filled with people of all ages enjoying their food and a night out on a Saturday night. I decided to get a cheese pizza with feta, and my friend got a Po’ Boy sandwich. My pizza was delicious, it had a crispy crust and cheesy topping; I reckon to anyone who loves a burnt edge. I was told the best time to attend this place is around midnight when there is a buffet style setting with all their food with a low cost price value. Once we finished our meal we headed a few short blocks to the Grand Opera House for the Haunted Happy Hour and Spirits of the Grand Tours. This was a guided “Spirit” tour of The Grand where we learned about the people and spirits history. I learned a lot from this tour, I did not realize how many famous people performed at The Grand throughout the years. Politicians, singers, and magicians are just a few of the people who made an appearance and perform at The Grand. Throughout the tour each ‘’spirit” guide told us some of the tale they experienced with ghost or images they saw throughout the years. The tour lasted for forty-five minutes and the cost was fifteen dollars, and I must say this was another event that was worth the time and money. The Grand Opera House offers several other events throughout the month filled with films, receptions, plays and much more! Another day in the making, see you soon!

Boo,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment