Thursday, October 27, 2011

ALL White ALL Green

For the first time in my life, I mowed the lawn. I always wanted to when I was younger but we had a company to take care of the lawn for my family. This time I was paid to rake leaves and mow the lawn. It was a sunny autumn day; a light jacket is all I needed to wear. It took me only about forty five minutes to mow everything and put the leaves in a pile. I hope I will be able to do this again, especially if I get paid. Later in the day I watched the Wisconsin Badger and Michigan State University game. I’ve been a Michigan State fan since I was in sixth grade, so of course I wore my MSU gear. This was a huge matchup because Wisconsin had a higher ranking and it was MSU’s homecoming game. The start of the game was not looking too good for the Spartans, but MSU defense picked up the intensity to bring them back into the game. The crowd was ecstatic to pump up their team to victory. At the end, MSU beat Wisconsin with a Hail Mary as time expired; I jumped in joy yelling Go Spartans! Afterwards I decided to go out and still wear my MSU gear — a lot of people made fun of me but I didn’t mind. I’m a true fan, plus it is all fun and games. My next blog will be about my Football Sunday fun, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment