Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beaver Dam Noon Rotary

G’day Mates! Recently I was invited to be a guest speaker for the Beaver Dam Noon Rotary Club. Rotary members are community members who are committed to building communities and bridge continents internationally. They do a great job raising funds for different organizations big or small and helping those who are in need of help. During this meeting I was able to have lunch and meet members of the Beaver Dam area. After listening to what events they had lined up for the upcoming months I was able to introduce myself. I talked about why I attended Moraine Park Technical College and the benefits of going to a technical college. They were impressed with the amount of work I did with within two years. I will continue to inspire others and promote technical colleges because I feel the hands on techniques are one of a kind and the networking opportunities are huge. One of these days I plan on joining a rotary club because I believe in helping others and making a difference in somebody life. For more information about rotary club in your community you can go to www.roatary.org for additional questions or concerns. Well mates, I will see you soon! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment