Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Student Ambassador Update

My term as student ambassador has been a lot of fun. I have participated in many events inside and outside of school. This program has taught me how to be flexible, responsible and to set the bar high for the next student ambassador. With the connections I made with people in the community has lead me to my current project. I am the coordinator to relay information from the culinary club to Julie owner of Gallery & Frame Shop who runs the Art Walk Tour the Town in Fond du Lac. Her mission is to promote the arts, fine dining and entertainment in historic downtown Fond du Lac. My job has been getting the culinary club to sell fresh loaves of bread on the event night, which will help raise money for our fundraisers. I realize how fun it is to work with people personally and seeing an event expands into other opportunities. The date for the next Tour the Town event will be held on Friday, April 19th from 5-8 p.m. For additional information you can check out the website at http://www.tourthetownfdl.com/ If you have any questions please leave a comment! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment