Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Madness

As February comes to an end, my favorite month March is here. March is my favorite month because there are a lot of fun events ahead. To name a few there is spring break, March Madness for College basketball, St. Patty’s Day, and of course my birthday. During the month of March I will be traveling to Boston, New York and New Jersey for a mini Australia reunion with friends I met four years ago. During this time I will have the opportunity to see the Big Apple and check out the East coast cuisines. Since I never have been out east before, this trip will enable me to see opportunities outside of the Midwest area. I will make sure I’ll share a lot of photos and tips for future references. Until then enjoy March and wear some green colors to share the love! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment