Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trip to Zuppas Restaurant

Recently I had the opportunity to check out a new restaurant I found on Twitter called Zuppas in Neenah. I heard a lot of great reviews about this place especially because Zuppas provides fresh locally grown products. As I arrived at the restaurant I was curious of what I was going to try on the menu. I noticed there are daily special that gives you a bang for your buck. I tried a roast beef Panini with chips and fresh squeezed lemonade. The sandwich was delicious, and I could tell the roast beef was freshly sliced and made to perfection. Although I was full I couldn't resist buying their famous mac and cheese with bread crumbs on top. It was worth the two dollars I spent on it. Zuppas is also known for their catering business and casual dining. I was highly satisfied making a trip to Zuppas, and knowing what I ate supported local farms and businesses. I am looking forward coming back to Zuppas in the near future, and I hope you have the chance to do the same. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment