Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cookout for the German students

Well mates, I cannot believe I am already spending my last day with the German group before they head down to Madison and Chicago. It seemed like they just got here, and as soon I got to know some of them better they are leaving. As a tradition our instructor James Simmers hosts a cookout for everyone at his house. We had a good time eating and talking to one another. Although this year was a little cold, we kept warm by starting a bonfire and showing some of the Germans students how to make smores. Some of them never ever heard or made them before. This past week and a half has been a blast learning and meeting this German group, and I am looking forward to seeing them again next summer. If you get a chance to go on the German exchange program I recommend it because it is one of those experiences you get to know yourself a little more and gain a brand new image. So remember don’t miss out on the fun! Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment