Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fox 11 Good Day Wisconsin visits Moraine Park

Recently Emily Deem from Fox 11 Good Day Wisconsin came to Moraine Park, to check out some unique tips and ideas for Thanksgiving Day from the Culinary Arts Program. To catch the action I made sure I came in early to get a behind the scenes look at the live broadcast. Students from the culinary arts program created some awesome Turkey centerpieces from leftover candies from Halloween. The ideas were endless as the instructors talked about how people could do the same in their homes. There were four segments recorded live and each part had different ideas from center pieces, baking ideas, table decorations, and how to carve a turkey. The Fox 11 crew was awesome and full of energy, even with being up so early. I thought it was awesome that they came down for a live segment. This is my second time meeting reporter Emily Deem in person. She has inspired me to continue my goal being on television one day and have my own program. I am looking forward to seeing when Good Day Wisconsin will come down again to do another live show because it is so much fun. If you missed the broadcast you can view all four videos here http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/good_day_wi/festive-thanksgiving-ideas-from-mptc Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment