Friday, November 30, 2012

A Night out in Milwaukee

Recently I had the chance to get out of town and spend a night in Milwaukee with my friends. Since we all have busy schedules with work, school, and more we barely have time to hangout. This time around I made sure I was off from work to enjoy an epic time with my friends. To kick off the night I drove down to Milwaukee. Since my friends have an apartment in the city I was able to save money by sleeping over for free. As I arrived at their apartment I realized they had a perfect view of the city from all angles. I quickly remember how much I miss living in a city. Throughout the night we were able to check out a German bar call The Beer House and an Irish bar called Harps. I made sure we went to these places because it reminded me when I was over in Europe. There is something about singing, dancing, and drinking that makes the atmosphere a unique experience. After a fun night out with my friends I must get some sleep, and for the next advantages. Cheers, LeeIV

No comments:

Post a Comment