Monday, August 20, 2012

Chippy’s Kettle Corn

s
Recently my friend Alyssa from Moraine Park gave me a tour of Beaver Dam. I learned and saw a lot of things of the town from a local prospective. One of the places I wanted to visit was Chippy’s Kettle Corn who is known for their unique flavors; their flavors are endless. The owners are Scott and Linda Chipman and they have a huge passion in the prodcts they make. They usually are on the road elling their products at various farmers markets and fairs, but recently they just opened their shop in Beaver Dam. Now they are multi tasking their business on the road and at the shop. When I entered the shop I was amazed by the smell and the appearances of the products inside. At Chippy’s they offer candies, ice cream from Kelley Country Creamery, and of course kettle popcorn. When I talked to Linda she told me how they made their kettle corn and showed me the numerous of flavors they make. To name a few they make flavors of blue raspberry, watermelon, grape, strawberry lemonade, coconut black cherry, and other amazing flavors. I couldn’t resist buying a confetti mixture of popcorn and I pretty sure I will be back shortly to purchase more. To get more information about Chippy’s business you can check out their website at http://chippyskettlecorn.com/ or their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ChippysPopcornCreations. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment