Monday, March 19, 2012

Lunch ‘n Learn


G’day mates! Welcome to another journey! On March 6, Student Life held a Lunch ‘n Learn event for students to attend speaker, Adam LoDolce. Adam LoDolce is America’s dating coach on social freedom. He is also known for his best seller book “Being Alone Sucks” and was seen on numerous television networks. His focus is to break social norms, and to challenge our self by talking to people who we don’t know, and meeting new people. When I saw posters about Adam coming to Moraine Park, I made sure to check out the event because this is something right up my alley, to speak and meet people. During this time we were offered free lunch with our student I.D. card. On the menu we had an open nacho bar, ice cream, and a choice of beverage. Everything was good especially since it was free, so I couldn’t complain. As Adam spoke I gained some useful tips I can use in my life. Such as learning the number one thing people fear in life is Public Speaking, which is interesting because we speak to people every day. Adam pointed out how he made a difference in his life by changing his old appearance, and doing things he wanted to do. There are a lot of things you can learn from Adam LoDolce. You can check out his homepage at http://ultimatesocialfreedom.com/dating-expert/ . I am also looking forward for the upcoming event Student Life has to offer for the upcoming month. Until next time, ciao!
Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment