Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Happy Friday

G’day Mates! Welcome to another Friday! On February 17, I started my day off with celebrating my other brother’s birthday by wishing him Happy Birthday, the day after my younger brother’s birthday. I can’t believe my brother Chris turned eighteen. Like always, I can’t believe how time is flying. In the fall he will be attending college as freshmen. I already remember the day when I was a freshman, but I know he will do fine. After I called him for his birthday wishes I got ready for another productive day. I went to school to register for my food styling class competition in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I can’t believe we are two weeks away from competition. I am little nervous, but I know our team will do whatever it takes to win. Plus the experience is priceless, something I will add to my resume. Once I finished registering I decided it would be a good time to start on my homework for the weekend. Since I work a lot I figure it is better to finish my home work early rather than waiting till the last minute. A famous quote I learned in high school was “to be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late.” This is such a relevant quote in life because if we do things early less stress is added on our daily lives. I hope this quote helps you with anything you’re going through. Well mates it is time for me to hit the haystack, the working weekend is approaching, check you later!

Cheers,
Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment