Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-12-12 Last day of class

Well mates today mark off two special events. One in particular is 12-12-12 which is a once in a life appearance to see. Since today is a unique day a lot of people decided to get married, play the lottery, and do other superstitious things because they feel something lucky will occur. I am not superstitious, but I am looking forward to see if anything does happen on this day. Besides the unique date, today also marks off my last day of college at Moraine Park Technical College. I am in awe how fast my two years have gone at Moraine Park. I met a lot of people from students to staff members who made my journey here successful and fun. Although I will not have class next semester I will still be around checking out the fun events and serving in my role as Moraine Park Student Ambassador. Cheers, Lee IV

No comments:

Post a Comment